FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
a. Walkable community, serene setting, town center, free events, recreation, proximity to major roadways, shopping, entertainment.
2. Are the units ready for move-in?
a. Units are available for immediate delivery or customize your home by choosing from an excellent selection of quality products to fit your own personal taste.
3. Is the building accessible?
a. Yes and all units are adaptable for accessible components.
4. How close is Center City Philadelphia?
a. About 35 miles away.
5. How close is shopping: King of Prussia, Exton, Food, grocery stores, etc?
a. King of Prussia is 15 minutes away, Exton is 10 minutes away and Genaurdi’s is 2 minutes away.
6. How close is entertainment?
7. Where is the nearest hospital and how long to get emergency services?
a. The nearest hospital is Chester County hospital, about 9.5 miles away. Paoli Hospital and Phoenixville Hospital are approximately 11 miles away. Lionville Ambulance is the emergency service group for this area.
8. Is there bus service locally?
a. Yes, Septa which also connect with the Exton and Paoli Train Stations.
9. Is the deposit refundable?
a. Yes, indoor parking, building security system, trash chutes and recycling receptacles on each level.
11. Where will we pick up our mail or newspapers?
a. Mail will be delivered in the mail center on the 1st floor.
12. Will you have cable or satellite TV service?
a. Yes, but satellite dishes may only be installed on the roof. Please see Rules and Regulations regarding Exterior antennas.
13. What type of internet service is available?
a. Comcast cable, Verizon DSL, FIOS.
14. What do we do with garbage and recycling?
a. There is a trash chute on each floor for garbage. Recycling will be picked up in the Trash/Recycling room on each level.
a. Please see the website or marketing material for a complete list of included features.
a. An options list is available with pricing.
a. A Property Management company will be on call 24/7.
18. How many parking spaces come with the unit?
a. 1 space is included, an additional space may be purchased subject to availability.
19. Where will guests park and how will they get into the building?
a. They may park in any public parking areas and they will be buzzed in at the main entrance of the building.
RULES & REGULATIONS
21. Are there any limits to pets in the building?
a. Please see the Rules and Regulations regarding Pets.